Tuesday 7 July 2009

new term, new class, a whole new classmates!

hola, folks! i've been wondering whether or not anyone still remember we have a blog. haha. XD

anywaay.... today is the first day of the new term at kelt. and i met new friends. well, all of them are new to me, except Eric, and Ayu, and of course, Adryan. lol. XP

our teacher this time is Xenia. She's quite funny, and fun too.. i think her lessons won't be too boring. x))

fyi, the class is so full. there're 16 students, with only 5 girls. there's a big different compared to our old class (we didn't have that many members). haha. XD. athina's lil' brother is here, too! he's nothing like athina. they look so different. >_<"

so.. about the new guys. I'm cool with them. but they're not as noisy as us. only 2/3 students who act as the noisemakers in class. 

oh, and i got a fun fact about their previous term (with Darren). apparently, the girls didn't really enjoy Darren's class. They think Xenia is better (but I don't think so). They said it was because Darren often got angry at them and.. even swear to them several times! (omg, a girl confessed that he called them 'vegetables'? I honestly didn't quite get this one. maybe i heard it wrong.). well, he did swear at us as well, he said something like 'stupid bastard' quite often (is that counted as a swearing word?) That girl also told me that Darren considered them as too quiet, and not so active. (unlike us. haha. XP)

btw, do you remember about the odd guy Darren often talked to us about? Evan is his name. yes, he's sooo quiet, almost never say anything unless spoken. But he didn't answer when Xenia asked him what he found interesting about one of his mate.. (what a strange dude). I think he only speaks when the question can be answered shortly. X3... the other classmates said that he doesn't really speak, too. hmm.. ==; . even during the break, he stayed still. all he did was playing with his NDS. gosh! what's wrong with him? XD

okay, i think that's enough about this new class. can't say anything more than this. and no offence or hurt feeling, k? X3

ps : sorry if this is so dead boring. i've warned you once, my story won't be as exciting as Athina's. lols. XP. my bad.. x)). and i miss our usual class.... ^^. 

how's everyone doing? write something in this blog, pleasseeeee???

6 comments:

  1. Dude, don't sweat it xD My last one didn't ocme out too good either.
    I think Xenia's a drag, from what my brother told me (she taught his class before). But then again... he's not as... "gay" as me. Lol.
    I think Darren loved our class. What with Anthony the Crispy, Ivan the British, Santy the Expressionless, Shirley the Gay-Hater, Francesca as Franny or Fran, and Adryan. xD Did I miss anyone? Oh yeah, Khalil. But he gone now. :(
    Vegetables - that means all they do is sit down, and they're lazy and no fun at all xD
    Lol. If you think the class's too quiet, make it LOUD! GO FRAN! TEACH 'EM WHAT AN ADVANCED CLASS SHOULD BE LIKE! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's a drag mean anw? haha. XD

    oohhhh.. so that what vegetables means. i thought Darren compared them with real vegetables! lols. XP

    there's now way i can make it loud. you know I, myself not a LOUD type. ==;
    we need more people like you and anthony! and shirley! and ivan! and santY! and Kahlil (although he dissapeared so suddenly.)!!
    XDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah,, boring gitu lah (rasae) xD
    loh emang, kan vegetables ga isa gerak gitu hohoho~
    yah, you can do it together with adryan, ayu etc kan? ;D Be confident!
    Lek antoni loh... hahahahhahahahhaha crispy poreper~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I think this blog has finally died! What's happening at Kelt these days?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it has. However, I hope your comment can encourage them to post again, Rhona. Anyway, how are you doing now Rhona?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure, Rhona. :/ Fran had to take a break, cause her univ schedule won't allow her to come to kelt, if I'm not mistaken.
    I heard now there's not a single girl in the class - I guess most people'd quit cae. xD

    I still check here from time-to-time though, hoping for a miracle. :P But what's there to post...?

    ReplyDelete