Tuesday 7 July 2009

BLEH!

Last term, I had hoped the last lesson would end with a bang. But you see, it was downright BORING! We planned to go out and eat together at this restaurant called "Leko" but Darren canceled at the last moment coz his gf got sick, and Ivan didn't come too... =.= Really. I'm sad. And we even forgot to take pictures (in Leko). We did take quite a few at Kelt, but I want moaarrrrr D:<

We were in class, going over our results blah blah blah... It took hours to finish, then we scribbled on the board, and Darren drew 2 pictures, one of him and one of Haji Bob. (inside joke, no offense meant) My results wasn't good enough to guarantee me an A in CAE, and it didn't help that I only had, like, a week or so to go.

I had completely forgotten about the test 'til the day before it... Until I came to school to return my report card and met Stacy. She said, "So tomorrow's the big day, huh?" and I was like, o_O lolwhut? I can't believe I totally forgot... Thank you very much for reminding me, Stez... >o<"
So, the reading was okay, EiU was okay, too, listening wasn't that hard, and I think I managed to do the writing task "okay-ly"... It felt easier than all the mock tests I'd taken back in Advanced, and it's exactly what's making me nervous. T_T The real thing can't be that easy, can it? 1-2 months and results should be out. I'm crossing my hands.

And to our juniors out there - have fun in Advanced class >:D And don't forget to introduce the blog to the other Adv kids, okay? And be sure to update it x]

2 comments:

  1. i think that means an A is definitely in your hand now, thinaaa?? lols. XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooo... that means I'm not confident! >,< rasae too easy to be true... hix

    ReplyDelete