Wednesday 1 April 2009

A New Episode

Like, Monday was our first lesson after a week-long holiday. Upon arriving at Kelt, the author went straight away to the receptionist's desk where she asked for the timetable, and who was supposed to teach her last term here. It turned out, the lucky teacher was... Darren! Or the "piercing guy", as one of us put it. xD Too bad she stopped coming to Kelt this term. Anyway, the author was sorta disappointed, for she had hoped to get Ian again. :P Not meaning to belittle you, Darren, but we did not know whether you were the fun type. :D

Anyway, a bit crestfallen, the author had considered skipping Monday's class, as Kelt's electricity was out too (it was DAMN HOT!). She changed her mind though, fortunately. We had gotten a new face in class (which turned out to be an old classmate), but an old one left us. :( Well, jump to when class started...

Her first impression of Darren was... "Dude. Is this guy serious? ==" (at a sentence he said, but she forgot what it was). She had expected the lesson to be boring, but it was not so. We had a little bit of fun, and we also found a little interesting fact: Darren designs tattooes! And he's got two on his right arm. Cool. :) The 2 hours felt like only 20 minutes, and even she enjoyed some parts of it. She learned quite a bit of new vocab and phrases, which /is/ unusual.
All in all, it made her look forward to the next lesson (which is also unusual).

Well, she gotta go now, so l8rs gators~ x3

Mucho love,
<3

9 comments:

  1. Lol! Well I'm very glad you're happy Athina. All the best for this term guys! You might spot me around Jawa for the next week or so as I'm doing some extra work.
    P.S. Who quit the class and who came back????

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you know it was me who wrote the post? o_O Anyway... Stacy quit because her mum made her. She said Stacy needed to prepare herself for the national exams. :(
    Adrian came back (remember the guy from.... FCE if I'm not mistaken?) xD He's in university now, I think he quit for the same reason as Stacy did.
    Btw, why do you still have extra work? Oo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it was the "tattoo" part that gave me out... Oh well. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, what gave you away Athina was that you sent me an email telling me you'd written a post on the blog!
    I'm doing some work making materials so I'm not teaching, just sitting in front of a computer all day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. GAH! I'd just remembered... T____T How silly of me. I shall not repeat that mistake. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Athina, hi Rhona... It's me... Well, I'm back... It's been about 15 months (If I'm not mistaken) since I had my last FCE lesson... Well, I really need some kind of "shock" therapy to get all my skills back... LOL...
    And my reason is not exactly like Stacy's...
    By the way, Athina, you've mispelled my name... And what mistake is that? if you want to tell, of course...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, sorry. I thought it was spelled Adrian. You know, like that football player Adriano. :)
    The mistake of telling anyone my identity. Any posts I make should be deemed "Anonymous".

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's okay... ^_^
    And why about all the anonymity??

    ReplyDelete
  9. So I can say bad things and no one will ever know it's me :ninja:

    ReplyDelete