Friday 6 February 2009

Who is Kahlil



I am quite an interesting person...for some reason....I think....





I am very curious about foreign languages...that's way I am studying one...





I am going to have my hair cut tomorrow at a Maduranese barber shop...





I am happy to have lots of friend...because I hate to be alone...





I am not that dependable person...





I am currently desperate to find a job...





I am really I mean REALLY love sports...especially basketball...





I am glad to have someone who can look after me....





and of course...I am very easy to get bored over something....





so...that's all....

1 comment:

  1. Are you also secretly a superhero Kahlil? Is that why you're often late for class? Because you're busy saving people? ;-) hehehe

    ReplyDelete