Friday 6 February 2009

pets are to be loved. :D

santy says:
"I have 7 cats at home. They are goldie, maisy, wedox, putih, mellow, jenggi, and bubuu~ Maisy was the first cat i have. she acts like a dog which is rare happen to a cat. if i call her name she will run toward me, but she come if only i call her. my brothers and my parents had try to call her but she only look at them. Maisy sleep in my bed everynight... i love her so much..."


stacy says:

"i have 2 dogs at home. i named them after drinks. they are Brandy and Scotch, or scottie. hehe.. cute, huh? hehe.. Scotch is a pom, and brandy is a mini pom. they both love to be around humans. they'd rather being fed by hand than eat by themselves. they are sort of spoiled since we give them more attention than we do to the cats. o yeah, right, i have 2 cats also. they are Brownie and Choco. 4 of them never fight, but they slap each other sometimes., hoho.. (at that time i will place bets against my brother about who's gonna win.. haha). so yeah, pets are to be loved. muahh muahh~ :p"

1 comment:

  1. You have SEVEN cats Santy? OMG! How do you manage to look after them all? You must spend half your day feeding them and cleaning up after them :-)

    Stacy, your dogs sound really cute but I prefer cats. You are lucky they don't all fight with each other ;-)

    ReplyDelete