Monday 19 January 2009

Who the heck is Athina?




Well... she's me. I mean, I'm me. o_O Anyway.


Just kidding. It's not that sort of thing that goes here.


1. I'm a rebellious sorta person.

2. I'm random~ X]

3. I'm the kind of girl whose expressions are shown plainly on my face. (So you'll have no problem guessing if I'm angry, etc.)

4. I'm reeeeeaaaalllyy fond of New York and Blueberry Cheesecakes! <33

5. I'm quite interested in learning lots 'n lots of foreign languages (especially Francais and Espanola)

6. I'm someone who likes to say.. "Dude.... Chillax."

7. I'm not quite the stereotype of Asian people.

8. I'm currently striving to achieve straight A's at school (Which's like.... MI: 4) Dang!

9. I'm always eager to try out of new things.

9. And I'm like "Why am I even doing this?"


Yeah, I added another 9 just for the sake of it. Two 9's! Told ya I'm random. =]

Add meh FACEBOOK!
Ze name's Athina Leung (Nyah! Not gonna tell ya meh email!)

1 comment:

  1. After seeing your face, I know your characteristics right away.
    You are not RANDOM anymore!
    Hell yeah!

    ReplyDelete