Tuesday 27 January 2009

Our Predictions for 2009


What does 2009 have in store for us all? Will we find success? love? world peace?

We took a long look into our crystal ball and now we can tell YOU what will happen this year.

Listen to our predictions podcasts - click on one of these links or use the player in the post below.

Ivan & Anthony's Sacred Almanac - 2009: http://keltcast.podOmatic.com/entry/2009-01-23T04_49_28-08_00

2009 Predictions by Kahlil & Santy: http://keltcast.podOmatic.com/entry/2009-01-23T05_04_09-08_00

Shirley & Fransisca's Fortune Telling 2009 podcast: http://keltcast.podOmatic.com/entry/2009-01-23T05_11_39-08_00

Stacey & Athina's 2009 predictions podcast: http://keltcast.podOmatic.com/entry/2009-01-23T05_11_39-08_00


Tell us what YOU think's gonna happen this year. Write a comment and let us know!

7 comments:

  1. Yuuu...this is kahlil...

    I am very happy,glad and quite depressed to know that my voice is being exploited on the internet...jejejejeje....just kidding...

    for the other adv e students...and Rhona...

    sorry for my bad English...and my late homework,I hope that i can submit it ASAP...

    jejejejjejejeje...^_^ yuuuuu....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rhona and all my friends
    Firstly i'd like to say GONG XI FA CAI!!!!!
    It feels weird to hear my own voice....
    It's surprised me!!!
    my voice little bit weird. i almost dont recognize it!
    my voice doesnt describe myself.
    hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kahlil, how can you be happy, glad and quite depressed all at the same time? Sorry, but you were absent when we started this s we'll have to add your photo ad profile son. In fact, you can do it yourself at home if you like!
    PS. Yes, your homework is VERY late so please bring it next lesson ;-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who wrote the second comment?

    Yes guys, I know, it does sound weird to hear your own voice. However that's the point. I want you to think more about your PRONUNCIATION....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey all, take a look at the main page. There's a link to Kelt Jemursari's Advanced E class's class blog. Is it better than yours? Remember you can add to this blog in your own time too.
    Also, to see other teachers' blog pages go to Kelt Blog and look down the list.
    See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rhona...

    How can I add my photo to this blog??

    It's quite complex...for me I mean...hehehe...

    can you help me?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who are you?!
    I'll show you later how to do it - bring a photo to Kelt today...

    ReplyDelete